All the information related to Assam Bhulekh is being released on the online portal. Bhulekh means information related to the land in writing. The Government issues certified copies of the entries in the Record of Rights of the citizens residing in the State. People of the state who have complete details of their land like Jamabandi Bhulekh, Khasra Khatauni, etc. can get certified copies online through Assam EDistrict. Dear friends, today we are going to provide you with all the information related to Assam Bhulekh, Jamabandi through this article, so read our article carefully.
ILRMS Assam Land Record
In this Assam Jamabandi, Khasra Khatauni, all the citizens of the state have complete information about the property of the land and the real owner of the land. This document is important proof of the legal status of a property. This Bhulekh is called by many different names in different places such as land records, farm papers, farm maps, land details, accounts, etc.
There is a record of the Jamabandi Register in the Revenue Department separately for each village. Interested beneficiaries of the state who want to get the complete details of ILRMS Assam Land Record can get it by visiting the online portal.
Purpose of Assam Bhulekh
The main objective of Assam Bhulekh is to make available all types of land-related details online through the official website to all the citizens of Assam. Now the citizens of Assam will not need to go to any government office to get any kind of information related to the land. They can get complete details related to their land through the internet sitting at home. This will save both time and money and bring transparency to the system. Information like Jamabandi, Khasra, Khatauni, Khata, etc. can be obtained through this website.
Key Highlights Of Assam Bhulekh
|Article Name||Assam land record|
|Launched By||Assam government|
|Beneficiary||citizens of Assam|
|Objective||Providing details related to land through official website|
|Official Website||Click Here or onlineedistrict.amtron.in|
What is included in the Assam Land Record
- Mutation number
- Land survey number
- Type of irrigation
- Change of ownership
- Earth’s area
- Information about the types of crops planted in the last farming season
- Soil type
Benefits of Jamabandi Bhulekh Account Khatauni
- Through this Jamabandi you can find out the real owner of the property.
- Through this facility, you can avoid any occupants on your land by using the certified copy.
- Records of rights can save the owners of the land from any legal troubles in future.
Assam Bhulekh Online Process
- Firstly the applicant has to go to the official website.
- After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you on the computer screen.
- On this home page you have to register on the portal for the certificate.
- On this home page you will see the option of sign in, you have to click on this option.
- After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you.
- On this page you will see the option of Create Account.
- After clicking on this option, the next page will be opened, on this page you will have to fill all the information asked for registration like name, email address, mobile number etc.
- After filling all the information you have to click on the save button.
- After successful registration, the activation link will be sent to the registered mail id.
- By clicking on it, your account will be activated.
- After this you have to login.
- To login, login by entering your username and password.
- After login to the portal, select the certificate service as the certified copy of the Assam Record of Rights.
- Revenue village number and name, Patta number, Dag number, land class, area, applicant’s details, reason for applying the certificate.
- After this, you can save all the entered details by clicking on the Save and Next button.
Assam Bhulekh record status
- You can check the application status through the Assam e-district portal.
- You can download the digitally signed Land Holding Certificate from this portal. After providing you the certificate number, click on the submit button.
- Download a copy of the Record of Rights after verifying all the details in the certificate.
Process of Assam Bhulekh through CSC Center
- First of all, you have to go to your nearest CSC center for copy of Jamabandi with all your documents and go there and submit the application in the prescribed format.
- After this, you will have to provide the details of the land such as revenue village number, name, lease number, dog number, lease number, land category, area of the applicant, for applying the certificate.
- For processing the land holder certificate, the CSC operator has to pay the applicable fee and issue the same. The CSC will then obtain the acknowledgment slip with the application reference number from the operator.
- Then the request for attested copy of the Assam Record of Rights will be processed online through the Assam Revenue Department.
- Jamabandi application status will be updated through SMS.
- The successful authority will process the land holding certificate online and send the application to the Lot Board or Supervision for verification.
- After verification, the concerned authority will approve the certified copy of the Jamabandi request.
- When the request for Jamabandi is accepted, you will receive an acceptance SMS on your registered mobile number.
- After this, the CSC officer should provide the application number and get the certified copy of the Jamabandi.
- Rastriya Parivarik Labh Yojana
- PM Kisan FPO Scheme
- TNEGA Tnesevai Login
- UAN Activation and Registration
- Udyog Aadhaar MSME Registration
- नरेगा पेमेंट लिस्ट