Cowin Portal login & Registration @cowin.gov.in app | Cowin Covid-19 Vaccine Registration | cowin.gov.in Portal | Cowin Login | Cowin Vaccine Certificate Download
Cowin App is introduced by the government for the purpose of the corona vaccine through its given number. This app has a specific registration process. You can do its registration from its official website. Registrations are opened on April 28 and are continuing. The age group for corona vaccine (1st and 2nd dose) registration is 18 to 44 years on Cowin App. Every citizen can register themselves from the log into the Co-WIN portal using the link http://www.cowin.gov.in and click on the “Register/Sign In yourself” tab to register for the COVID-19 vaccination or you can also register for vaccination through the Aarogya Setu App.
The government has announced that every citizen who’s aged 18-44 years should mandatorily register themselves to get the first vaccine through the Cowin app. Before the registration, they have to book an appointment on the Co-WIN portal which provides a slot that is available. The Central Government also made a simple method for the registration. And for doing so, you need to download the Cowin App. After this, you can easily select the date for the vaccine at your nearest health center through this app. On-spot registration or walk-in facility is currently not allowed at private hospitals for the covid vaccine.
Cowin Registration 2022 Overview
|Name||Cowin Portal login & Registration @cowin.gov.in app|
|Launched by||The Minister of Information Technology, Mr. Ravi Shankar Prasad|
|Under||The Central Government of India|
|Category of Article||Registration|
|Benefit||To register yourself for the covid19 vaccination program|
|Applicable in||All Over India|
|Beneficiaries||Citizen of India|
Cowin Covid-19 Vaccine Login & Registration Steps
According to government statistics, the risk of corona is reduced by about 75%. After the registration from this portal, you can be vaccinated by sitting at home. If you get corona even after applying the vaccine, then the chances of getting killed are 0%. Here are the steps which you can follow for the registration.
Cowin Covid-19 Vaccine Registration through Cowin.gov.in Portal
Follow these steps to get registered and vaccinated successfully:
- First go to the official website www.cowin.gov.in.
- Now press on the registration option for registration process.
- Enter your phone number and click on the option of get OTP.
- Click on the verify option after you get the OTP on your mobile phone.
- After the OTP verification you have to fulfill some neccessary details of yours.
- Press on the dropdown menu first and select a photo ID proof from this menu and then provide ID number.
- Provide the same details which you give with your photo ID like name, date of birth and your gender.
- Finally, the registration process done through the this portal after clicking on the registration button.
Cowin Registration through Co-WIN Application App
- First, download the app through this link Cowin app link.
- Then you need to go to the app and click on the given vaccine registration.
- Here you have to enter your mobile number on the vaccine registration.
- For verification you have to enter the OTP which will be sent to your mobile number.
- Now select the slot from the given Cowin Vaccine Time as per your convenience.
- Here, you just need to be select the time and date before your registration completed.
- After the registration you will get information through the SMS on your mobile.
COVID-19 Vaccination Self Registration through Aarogya Setu
- First, visit the app store and install the application Aarogya Setu.
- After the installation of app, now enter your phone number.
- Enter the OTP which you get on your given phone number.
- At last step, press on the tab of vaccination and enter the another required details for the registration.
- For installing the Umang app you have to click on the search button in your phone app store.
- Now, you have to download the Umang App in your Android or IOS Mobile.
- Open the application after the installation is completed now give your phone number.
- Here you will be get application verification OTP on your given phone number.
- Now, you have to enter into your Umang profile and press on the Cowin option for follow the registration process as per the section of Cowin above.
How to Cowin Vaccine Certificate Download from Cowin.gov.in Login Portal?
- At first, you need to visit the cowin.gov.in login portal.
- Now, at the homepage, you need to find three-vertical-dots, and tap on it.
- After clicking on the option, a pop-up will appear on the screen and that will be Vaccination Services option.
- Now, you have to clcik on that option and than select Download Certificate option from there & tap it.
- After that, you will be asked to login into Co-WIN Portal, login into the portal with your registered mobile number.
- Next, after comleting the login process, you have to click on Show Certificate option from there.
- At last, after following the above process, you can download your Cowin vaccination certificate.
Certificate Verification For Cowin Covid-19 Vaccine 2022
After you got your vaccine doses done and you want to know whether your vaccination certificate is verified or it is authentic or not then here are the steps for vaccination verification done.
- Click on the on the official website www.cowin.gov.in.
- Now, press on the verify certificate option which is given on the top right corner of the portal.
- After this open the page in a new tab.
- Press on the option of scan QR, and then your device will activate the camera.
- Now scan the QR code from your device camera which is given on your certificate.
- At last you will get a message along with your details like name, age, gender and doses details after the verication is done.
Required Documents for Citizen Registration and Appointment for Vaccination
- Aadhar card
- Voting card
- Driving license
- NPR smart card
- PAN card
- Pension document that is supported with a photograph
Cowin Covid-19 Vaccine Detail 2022
If you are registered for the vaccination through the Cowin then the vaccination is absolutely free of cost and you can get your doses from the Government hospital or similar places which are registered under the government of India. But if you are getting the vaccine through a private hospital then the charges were fluctuating. This was becoming a hindrance and so, the government of India squeezed the pricing to a standard RS- 250/- per vaccination.
- TNEGA Tnesevai Login
- TNPDS Login
- Uttar Pradesh Vivah
- Maharashtra Aaple Sarkar Portal
- E Sadhana Telangana
- Jal Jeevan Hariyali Yojana