ESIC Gateway Employer and Employee Portal | gateway.esic.in login | ESIC Pay e-Challan | ESIC e-payment | https://gateway.esic.in/opensso/UI/Login
ESIC Gateway Login 2022 – gateway.esic.in Registration
ESIC is self-supporting social security and health-care plan for Indian employees. Employee State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) is in charge of ESIC. It works in accordance with the laws and regulations set forth in the ESI Act of 1948. ESIC is a self-governing organization that reports to the Ministry of Labor and Employment. ESIC is available through the ESIC site.
Employees’ State Insurance Act of 1948 envisioned a social security system that would safeguard employees’ interests. Sickness, maternity, temporary or permanent physical disablement, and death due to a workplace injury resulting in a loss of earnings or earning ability are all covered under ESI.
Under the ESI Act, the following corporations are needed to register:
- Few states have workforces of more than ten or twenty people.
- Employees are paid a maximum of Rs 1500 per month.
In the Constitution, section 2 (12) refers to the ESI act that states, Employee State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) program is applicable to non-seasonal factories, and establishments. Following entrepreneurs like restaurants, hotels, shops, newspapers, cinemas, and road motor transport undertakings, establishments do come under the ESIC umbrella. Since August 1, 2015, the construction workers at worksites have been included in the ESI schemes.
ESIC Gateway Details
|Name of Portal||ESIC Gateway Portal|
|Authority||Employees’ State Insurance Corporation, Ministry of Labour & Employment, Government of India.|
|IT Help Desk||https://gateway.esic.in/arsys|
|Helpline Email||[email protected]|
ESIC Gateway Employer and Employee Portal – Employer State Insurance Portal:
The following are the characteristics of the ESI scheme:
With the help of online methods, the Employee State Insurance plan is paid by the employer. The employer must deposit the funds at the designated bank within 15 days of the month’s end. If the daily average salary is INR 137.00, the employer adds his contribution to the employee’s wage and deposits it.
- An employer should follow the mandated rules and regulations laid by the ESI. After joining up with the ESI, every employer must comply with the allocated compliances.
- The employer must retain an updated record of attendance register and keep an updated record of the worker’s remuneration .
- The ESI establishes procedures to inspect the work on-premises and employers must follow it without a miss.
- An occurrence of an accident in the premises of work if any, then it must be recorded in a register book.
Employer Submissions at the ESI Office are as follows:
- Employers are required to file ESI on a half-yearly basis, supply Form 06, and register for ESI return filing.
- Employers are also obliged to submit ESI every six months.
- Every employer must submit a monthly return challan within the 15th of the upcoming month.
Manpower/ wage limitations for Availing financial benefits:
- For the employees of a company, can avail the benefits provided at least 10 and more of them are employed under an employer.
- Employees/beneficiaries should be able to earn up to $21,000 a month as a minimum wage.
- An employee with disabilities should have a wage limit of Rs.25,000 per month.
Employer & Employees Contribution: The ESIC contribution rates are in this manner, the employer contribution is 3.25 percent, the employee contribution is 0.75 percent and the total contribution comes to 4 percent.
Submission of Compulsory Documents for ESIC Registration:
- The employer can make online registration at ESIC but will have to submit paperwork at the registration center.
- The employer must submit the employees following details, and they are like this: Pan Card Copies, Copies of credit cards and bank statement copy.
- In addition, the license issues under any of the acts, such as shops & statement act, or factories act, bank statement copy. Furthermore, proof of address, rental receipt of the occupied premises, the latest copy of the most latest building tax receipt. The employer must submit the company’s registration certificate, Registered number of CST/ ST/ GST. The employer must open a list of directors and shareholders of the company if any.
- The employer may hold a company, a partnership deed, or a trust deed. In any case, attach the copies of memorandum and articles of association.
- The employer must keep submitting the monthly attendance details to the employees at the ESIC. In addition, the employer must submit the pay sheet details of employees enrolled with the ESIC to get the health insurance/ medical benefits.
How to Make ESIC Payment Online for ESIC E-challans?
- The employer must visit at the Website Link https://www.esic.in/ESICInsurance1/ESICInsurancePortal/PortalLogin.aspx#headpara
- And you need to select the pay e-challan link from the fast links dialogue box.
- Then the ESIC online portal shall direct to a new web page called ‘e-challan payment’.
- Now the employer should fill in the blanks with the employer code and captcha and then click on the search button.
- In this step, an employer is expected to fill in the details from the list and then choose the challan for which the payment is to be done.
- After that, you will get the employer code, employer address, challan number, challan period, and the amount shall be on display.
- Then the employee must proceed to render the payment by clicking the challan number link and clicking ‘continue.’
- Then the web portal shall direct the employee to the ESIC e payment gateway.
- Now, an employee must decide upon mode of payment, debit card, net banking, etc.
- Lastly, the web portal shall display the transaction details of the e challan payment once it is complete.
How to Login by Employees at ESIC Gateway Login Portal?
An employer must get the employee insured with ESI, now follow the below steps to complete the ESIC login –
- The employee must enter the homepage of the ESIC login portal
- And click the link ‘Insured person/ beneficiary” Option.
- The employee will get the Insured Person/ Beneficiary Login page.
- The Employee should enter the User Name, Password, and captcha and log in to the Insured person page.
- Similarly, ESIC Staff should log in to the ESIC Staff Login website using the same technique.
How to Reset ESIC Gateway Forgot Password?
If you forget your ESIC Gateway password or want to esic gateway change the password:
- If an employee forgets the user password. Then, on the employee login page, click on the link, forgot password. It will lead to a ‘forgot password’ page.
- Now, enter the details of insurance number, and mobile number.
- And then click the submit button.
- Here, the employee can find the details on the mobile number.
- The employee must follow the instructions accordingly to seek a new password.
Benefits and Features of the Employee State Insurance Scheme:
The employee’s state insurance scheme is a self-funding scheme and can be dealt with in two ways: Cash benefits, and non-cash benefits.
- In case of non-cash benefits, the ESI provides medical care and the salient features are in this manner.
- ESI covers the medical expenses of family members and the insured employee from the 1st day of employment.
The ESI Scheme provides funds to employees to cover expenditures like as illness, maternity, disability, vocational rehabilitation, and funerals.
- If an employee is sick for up to 91 days in a year, he or she is entitled to 70% of his or her salary.
- An employee is entitled to full pay for 26 weeks and an additional month if the doctor verifies it.
- An employee is entitled to 90 percent of his or her salary until he or she recovers from a temporary disability.
- If an employee is permanently disabled, they are entitled to 90 percent of their wage.
- If the closure is due to a factory, retrenchment, or establishment, 50% of the pay is paid for a period of two years.
- If the insured person dies, the dependents will get financial aid in the form of a monthly payment equal to 90% of the insured person’s earnings.
Login to ESIC as an Employer & Employee
For ease of comprehension, the ESIC login may be broken into two parts.
- Login to ESIC as an employer
- Employee login for ESIC
ESIC Employee login (Employee Login for ESIC)
An insured person is an employee who has enrolled on the ESIC site. A unique ESIC insurance number is established for each recipient. For logging in as an ESIC employee, the employee must visit the official ESIC website and select the insured person/beneficiary page. To log on to the ESIC website, employees will need to provide information like their insurance number and password.
ESIC Employer login (Login to ESIC as an employer)
Employers must visit the ESIC Employer Portal to log in. Here, the employers go to the Employer Login tab. A form will appear, requesting information like “Username or Labor Identification Number,” and a password too. If you need to give information to an employee, you can do so after logging in to ESIC.
Information such as the employee’s family, family members’ addresses, and clinic or dispensary information will be requested on the ESIC site. After the enrollment, a unique insurance number will be created for each employee on the ESIC portal. For ESIC employee login, this unique insurance number would be necessary.
Login into ESIC Gateway using SSO
How to Login at ESIC Gateway using SSO?
- First of all , go to the webpage for the ESIC Gateway. i.e., https://gateway.esic.in/opensso/UI/Login?realm=internal.
- Here, you will notice a form. You must select the first box on the form.
- Then, you must enter your User Name in the appropriate field.
- Keep in mind that, you’re on the official website now. If you’re unsure about something, don’t use your password. Only once you’ve confirmed your identity should you input your login password.
- Now, to finish your login, click on the given button.
The procedure for logging into the ESIC Gateway is as follows:
Employees should enter to the page https://gateway.esic.in/opensso/UI/Login?realm=internal to login to the ESIC GATEWAY Login.
Then employees can log in to the ESIC employee site by entering their login credentials (user name and password).
ESIC Gateway Applications
When an employee log in to the ESIC gateway website, the employee’ll see a menu with a number of options. He or she will acquire a facility called Applications as a result of it.
Another option inside ESIC Gateway Applications is HIS, or Health Information System.
Here, all health and insurance-related information may be found. The employee may also register for it, and the employees will be able to simply monitor their status. ESIC Challan information is also available on the website.
Benefits from ESIC
- Medical benefits for the employee and his or her family.
- Sickness benefits that might be worth up to 70% of your pay.
- Pregnant women receive a maternity benefit.
- Benefits for those who are disabled.
- Benefits for those who are reliant on others.
- Allowance for funerals and rehabilitation.
Portal of the ESIC Gateway
The ESIC portal is available on the ESIC official website. The ESIC website is a one-stop shop for achieving the following goals.
Login Features of ESIC.
- Creating an ESI challan
- ESIC registration is required.
- Employer/employers login to ESIC.
- Employee/employee login for ESIC
- Online payment for ESIC.
- ESIC gateway is a device that allows you to connect to the ESIC system.
- Payment of ESIC
ESIC Contact Details
- For Information Technology (IT) related Issues/Queries, Employers/IPs may please Mail to :: ITCare[at]esic[dot]nic[dot]in or Call at: 011-27552237
- Issues and Queries related to ‘Shram Suvidha’ portal, Employers may please Mail to :: help-shramsuvidha[at]gov[dot]in , Call at 011-23354722(Between 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM) or visit shramsuvidha.gov.in
- For Issues and Queries related to ‘Shram Suvidha’ portal, Employers may please Mail to :: help-shramsuvidha[at]gov[dot]in , Call at 011-23354722(Between 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM) or visit shramsuvidha.gov.in
- For other General Information/Queries Call : 1800112526
- Suggestions/Grievances please Mail to pg-hqrs[at]esic[dot]nic[dot]in
- Cowin Covid-19 Vaccine Registration App Login
- Hogatoga App Download
- NHTS Telangana Government Login
- URLEbird App Download
- osepa.odisha.gov.in Login
- Hamraaz Army App