The company JCPenney has made a site for employees to sign in called JCPenney Kiosk. When employees sign up for this JCPenney Associate Kiosk Login online portal, they get a number of benefits including and no longer need to contact the company’s HR department on a regular basis.
The kiosk portal has a “Former Associates” section where retired employees can view their personal information, employee ID, pay stubs, payroll, W2, Jtime, and other pay-related documents.
What is JCPenney Kiosk Portal?
JCPenny is an American retail chain with more than 600 stores and more than 90,000 employees. James Cash Penny started it in the year 1902. Later, J.C. Penny started to grow its business and open stores in many places.
Its headquarters are currently in Texas. The store has a wide range of items, including food, electronics, cosmetics, home furniture, and jewelry. If you want to go to JCPenney, you need to know when the store is open.
ALSO READ – UTSA Blackboard Learn Portal Login
Requirement of JCPenney Associate Kiosk Portal
- Employee Identification(offered by the J.C. Penny company).
- Your Full Name, as well as any other identifying information
- You will be able to retrieve your login information using your email address.
- At the kiosk office, use an internet-connected desktop or laptop.
How to Login to JCPenney Associate Kiosk @ Home Portal
- Go to the official site -at jcpassociates.com
- Click on the “Associate Kiosk @ Home” link on the JCPenney Kiosk Login page.
- Type your account login and password.
- Enter the necessary details and then click “Log In.”
- If the information you provided is correct, you will be directed to your account.
How to Reset Forgotten Password on JCPenney Kiosk?
- Go to the JCPenney kiosk self-service password reset page – https://jams.jcpenney.com:8443/sspr/public/forgottenpassword
- Enter your nine-digit employee ID and click “search.”
- Please answer the security questions you set up when registering or signing up on the JCP kiosk site.
- If you didn’t set up security questions, call 1-800-870-1111 and follow the two then one steps.
- Now, click the “check answers” option.
- After completing the above process, click the proceed button option to change the password after checking the “I agree” box.
- At last, type your new password and then click the password-change button.
New JCPenney Associate Kiosk Registration Process
- Go to the JCPenney kiosk employee portal’s official website– www.jcpassociates.com.
- Click on the “Associate Kiosk @ Home” and you’ll be redirected to the registration page.
- Now you will see the “New user” option for creating a new account.
- This option will be accessible when you access the website from the JC Penney business network or your place of employment. The registration link will be disabled, preventing you from registering from home.
- Then, a registration form will appear on the screen. You must complete this form.
- Enter your full name, date of birth, email address, employee ID, date of joining, etc.
- After filling out all fields, click the Next button and generate a new password. After that, click the “Create” button.
- You will shortly receive an email to the address you provided during registration.
- This email contains your username for the JCPenney associates kiosk employee portal.
Benefits of JCPenney Kiosk Login
- JC Penny provides its employees with a 401(k), a pension plan, medical and dental benefits, life insurance, and health insurance, as well as other benefits.
- Electronic W-2 forms are required to comprehend the tax benefits. All JCP Associates employees have access to the W-2 form via the JCP Associates kiosk.
- Employees can save time by accessing the login site as opposed to visiting the HR department.
- Through the login site, employees have secure access to resources such as the pay structure and work schedule.
- In addition, the JC Penney Company provides its employees with a discount card that can be activated online at www.jcpenneyassociates.com.
- W-2/W-2C Forms
- Paycheck Stub
- Leave of Non-attendance
- My Calendar
- Print Forms
- MTO (Mandatory time off)
- PTO (Paid time off)
- ALSO READ – Pointclickcare Poc Cna Login
Customer Service & Support
- Phone Number: 1-888-890-8900
- Timing: 8 am – 8 pm; Monday – Friday
- W-2 Support Line: W-2 Support Line
- W-2 Support Line: 1-800-567-9248
- CCC verification to confirm employment (855) 901-3099
- Hours: 8: 00 am to 8:00 pm
- Days – Monday to Friday
- To inquire about tax issues: 1-800-567 W24U (9248).
- To reach JC Penney Headquarters, please dial 1-972-431-1000.
- JC Penney Human Resources (HR) telephone number: 1-888-879-2641.
- Email: [email protected]
- Head Office: JC Penney Headquarters. 6501, old drive, Plano, Texas, USA.
- JCP at home Kiosk official website: www.jcpassociates.com
- Official website of JCPenney – www.jcpenney.com