Kalia Yojana New List 2022 | kalia.odisha.gov.in 2022 List | www.kaliyaportal.odisha.gov.in | Odisha | Kalia Yojana Beneficiary Status 2022 | Odisha Kalia Yojana 3rd and 4th List PDF | Ineligible Kalia Yojana List 2022 | KALIA Scheme Apply Online | Odisha Govt Kalia Yojana
What is Odisha Kalia Yojana List 2022?
Kalia Yojana is a yojana for the farmers of Odisha State. The farmers who want to search or find their name under KALIA Yojana List 2022 may check the official web portal kaliaportal.odisha.gov.in. The Odisha government is providing a number of benefits in the form of financial help to the farmers or beneficiaries under this yojana. Kalia stands for Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation.
Interested people may check the Final beneficiary list of the Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation (KALIA) scheme via the official website because the government has released it. In this article, we will share with you all the procedures to find out the new updated Odisha KALIA Yojana 2022 beneficiary List.
Kalia Yojana List Odisha Highlights
|Name of the Scheme||Odisha KALIA Yojana ( କାଳିଆ )|
|Scheme by||Odisha Government|
|Launched by||Chief Minister of the State, Naveen Pattanaik|
|Launched date||21st December 2018|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers/ Landless Agricultural Labourers|
|Benefit Amount||INR 10,000 – INR 50,000|
|Odisha Kaliya Yojana Official Website-Kalia Portal||kalia.odisha.gov.in|
Budget of Rs 5933 Crore Approved For The Implementation of Scheme
The Kalia Yojana is totally beneficial for the farmers and this is the main reason why the government is implementing the Kalia Yojana. With the help of this scheme, financial help is provided to the farmers. On 28th March 2022, the state cabinet approved Rs 5933 crore for the implementation of an income support scheme for 3 years which is from 2021-22 to 2023-24.
Under this scheme, 51 lakh farmers including 14 lakh landless agriculture labor will be covered. This amount has been approved for the successful implementation of this scheme for 3 more years. As this scheme is implemented, the income of farmers will be increased. Since the inception of this Kalia Yojana, the government has disbursed Rs 6000 crore into the bank account of farmers.
Farmers Of Puri District To Receive Benefits Of Kalia Yojana
With the aim of providing agricultural assistance to small, marginal, and landless farming families, the chief minister of Odisha has launched Kalia Yojana. The farmers can easily ingress various agricultural commodities like seeds, fertilizers, related pesticides, and Agricultural machinery with the help of this financial help. This scheme will also reduce the farmer’s debt burden.
Under Kalia Yojana, on 3rd November 2021, the chief minister of Odisha disbursed financial assistance of Rs 33 crore to the farmers of Puri District. Around 165131 small and marginal farmers have received financial assistance of Rs 2,000 into their bank accounts for carrying out agricultural activities for Rabi crops. Because of the Pipli by-election, this financial assistance was not provided to the farmers previously in the Puri district. The Government of Odisha had disbursed Rs 742.58 crore into the bank accounts of 3712914 farmers under Kalia Yojana on 11 September 2021 throughout the state.
Kalia Yojana First Installment 2021
On 14th May 2021, the chief minister of Odisha, Mr. Naveen Patnaik transferred the financial assistance to the beneficiaries of Kalia Yojana. The Odisha government transferred this amount on the occasion of Akshaya Tritiya and Krushak Divas from 5 Pm. Via Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) Method, this financial assistance has been transferred. You may check your Payment status and other things if you are an entitled farmer under the Kalia Yojana.
Kalia Yojana Second Installment
On 11th September 2021, the Chief Minister of Odisha State, Mr. Naveen Patnaik released Rs 742.58 crore to the beneficiaries of Kalia Yojana. This KALIA Yojana Payment has been also transferred for Rabi Season via Direct Benefits Transfer Method. The amount of 2000 has been transferred to each eligible farmer’s bank account. For the Rabi Season, a total of 37.12 lakh farmers have been selected as a beneficiary of the Kalia Yojana.
Odisha Kalia Yojana Asistance 2022
On 12th February 2021, the government of Odisha state transferred approx Rs 1272 Crore to the beneficiary of Kalia Yojana. With the help of the Kalia Yojana 2021 Installment, approximately 53 Lakh Farmers of Odisha have gotten the benefits of Kalia Yojana. Each farmer got Rs 2000 in their bank account by February 2021 installment. This amount of Rs 1272 has been transferred through the Direct Benefits Transfer (DBT) method. You can easily check your installment details by visiting the official web portal.
Rs 386 Crores Deposited Into The Bank Accounts
As we mentioned before the Kalia Yojana has been launched in order to provide financial assistance to the farmers of Odisha. Along with financial assistance, many other benefits are provided to the farmers of the state under the scheme. The Government of Odisha has deposited Rs 386 crores into the bank account of 18 lakh landless farmers as covid assistance. If you are registered under the Kalia scheme, then you are eligible to get this financial assistance.
With the help of this, the landless farmer got the assistance of Rs 1000. On this occasion, the chief minister of Odisha, Mr. Naveen Patnaik said that the fight against coronavirus will continue till the recommendations of the MS Swaminathan committee are implemented.
Odisha KALIA Yojana Budget 2022
When this scheme was introduced, the government-sanctioned Rs. 5115 crore rupees for 43 lakh beneficiaries. The state government has passed a budget of Rs. 3195 crore for the year 2021. The government has also disclosed to distribute Rs. 10000/- per annum to each beneficiary under this scheme.
Under KALIA Yojana, the state government distributed Rs. 4000/- rest Rs. 6000/- distributed by the central government under PM Kisan yojana. If you have enrolled with Kalia Yojana you will get the benefits of PM Kisan yojana too, so you do not need to apply for both the schemes separately.
About Odisha KALIA Yojana
As we know, Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation (KALIA) scheme is an Odisha Government scheme and this yojana is for the farmers, cultivators, croppers, and landless agriculture laborers. Under this scheme, the government provided the following benefits to the beneficiaries of the scheme:
- The first benefit of this scheme is that the government provided financial help to the small and marginal farmers by giving them Rs.25000 per family over five seasons to help them purchase inputs like seeds, fertilizers, pesticides, and use assistance towards labor and other investments.
- For Agricultural allied activities like small goat rearing units, mini-layer units, duckery units, fishery kits for fishermen, mushroom cultivation and bee-keeping, etc. the government gave Rs. 12500/- to every landless Agricultural Household.
- Vulnerable cultivators or landless agricultural laborers also got Rs.10000/- per family per year to take care of their sustenance.
- Life insurance cover of Rs.2 Lakh is also given at a nominal rate of Rs.330/- (Rs.165 will be paid by the government of Odisha) to the saving bank account holders whose age is over 18 and under 50 years.
- Personal accident cover of Rs.2 Lakh at a nominal rate of Rs.12/- (Rs.6 will be paid by the government of Odisha) to the saving bank account holders whose age is over 18 and under 50 years.
- Rs.50000/- at zero percent interest rate Crop Loan also provided to the farmers.
Expenditure On KALIA Yojana So Far
For the implementation of this scheme, Rs 6690.86 crores have been spent so far by the Odisha Government in the financial year 2018-19, 2019-20, and 2020-21. This data has been revealed by agriculture and farmers empowerment Minister Arun Sahoo in the Odisha assembly. A total of 104.60 lakh small, marginal and landless agricultural families have benefited in the last 3 years with the help of this financial help.
In the financial year, 2018-19 and 2019-20, 51.05 lakh small, marginal and landless agriculture families have benefited. The government has spent Rs 2175.66 crores in 2018-19 and Rs 3243.01 crores in the year 2019-20 for this yojana. In the year 2020-21, 53.55 lakh small, marginal and landless agricultural families have benefited from this scheme and for this purpose, the government has spent Rs 1272.19 crores.
Objective of KALIA Yojana
Following are the objectives of the government behind launching this scheme for the farmers:-
- The first and foremost objective of the government is to relieve the debt-ridden farmers from the debt trap and for this purpose the government has sanctioned more than Rs.10000/- crore.
- Directly attack poverty by providing financial assistance to the vulnerable agricultural households, landless labourers as well as marginal cultivators of the state.
- To help 92% of cultivators of the state and almost all needy landless cultivators
- To provide an inclusive and flexible support system to the farmers
- Development of the agriculture sector
- Ensure the agricultural productivity
- Increase the income of the farmers.
Ineligibility of Kalia Yojana
Following beneficiaries cannot apply under Kalia Yojana:-
- Medium/large farmers
- Non-resident of Odisha
- If a beneficiary or his or her spouse is an employee under G, CG or PSU
- If a beneficiary or his or her spouse is a pension holder
- Those beneficiaries who are professionals registered with professional bodies
- If the beneficiary belongs to an urban local body
- Those beneficiaries who are present/former central minister/state minister/MP/MLA/Mayor/Zila Parishad
- Income taxpayer
- If the beneficiary is expired
- Holders of constitutional posts
Top Five Benefits of Odisha KALIA Yojana
Assistants Of Cultivation
For purchasing seeds, fertilizers, and pesticides and to pay labor or other investment, financial assistance of Rs 25,000/- per farm family is provided. This financial scheme is implemented from Rabi season 2018-19 onwards. This financial assistance is provided for five seasons for small and marginal farmers.
Assistance For Livelihood
For agricultural allied activities such as goat rearing units, mini layer units, fishery kits for fishermen, mushroom cultivation, bee-keeping, duckery units, etc financial assistance of Rs 12,500/- is provided to each agricultural household that is landless. SC and ST populations of the state is particularly benefited from this scheme.
Vulnerable Agricultural Household
Financial assistance of Rs 10,000/- per family is given to vulnerable cultivators / landless agricultural laborers who are in old age, have disabilities/disease, etc so that they can take care of their sustenance.
Life Insurance For Cultivators And Landless Agricultural Labourers
- The savings account holders whose age is between 18 to 50 years give life insurance cover of Rs 2,00,000/- at a nominal premium of Rs 330/- out of which Rs 165/- is paid by the Government of Odisha.
- The savings account holder whose age is between 18 to 50 years is given personal accident cover of Rs 2,00,000/- at the annual premium of Rs 12/- out of which Rs 6/- is paid by the Government of Odisha. If the age of beneficiary is between 51 to 70 years the entire amount of Rs 12/- is borne by the Government of Odisha.
Interest-Free Crop Loan
Crop loans up to Rs 50,000/- are available at 0% interest to vulnerable landless laborers, cultivators, sharecroppers, and agricultural families that are identified by gram Panchayat. This initiative has been taken to develop and grow agriculture.
Some Important Information Regarding Odisha Kalia Yojana New List
- With the help of Kalia Yojana interest-free crop loans up to Rs, 50000 provides at 0% interest.
- Accidental insurance, Life Insurance, and financial assistance have also been provided to the farmers
- Under this scheme, the benefit amount is transferred directly into the bank account of the farmer through the direct benefit transfer method.
- Small and marginal farmers, land agricultural households, vulnerable agricultural households, landless agricultural labourers, etc are the beneficiaries of the Kalia Yojana
- Under this scheme of the draft, a list of beneficiaries publishes in three phases at each PACS and GP level
- Generally, the first draft list is published in the month of January followed by the second and third draft list in the month of February and March respectively
- Beneficiaries can register their grievance and get information about the scheme by calling on the helpline number which is 1800 572 1122
- If you want to get all the information about the scheme, then you can register for Kalia barta by giving missed call to 08061174222.
- Farmers can also get information about the scheme through WhatsApp. For this purpose, they have to register their phone number through the official website
- The Peetha camps also have been organized in order to float information about the scheme among the farmers.
- The beneficiary list can also check on the official website of Kalia Yojana other than GP and PAC offices.
How to check & download District & Village Wise KALIA Yojana Final Beneficiary List 2022?
Contenders have to follow the below-given steps to check the beneficiary list of the KALIA Scheme:
- First of all, you need to open the official website.
- Second of all, you need to click the“Beneficiary list” option from the menu bar on the home page.
- Now, you need to choose your district name.
- Then, you have to select your Block/ ULB and then GP.
- After that, you need to click the “View” button and you may get the PDF link.
- Then, you have to click on the PDF link and enter the captcha code.
- Now, you need to click “Submit” to open the PDF and PDF will appear on the computer screen.
- Here, you have to check your Kalia ID, Village name, your name, father/ husband name and gender to confirm your name in the list.
Odisha KALIA Yojana eKYC Procedure
To Make the Payment Process more secure, effective, and accurate the state government of Odisha now using Aadhaar Payment Bridge System (APBS). under this APBS system, each beneficiary’s Aadhaar seeding is necessary. Below we are going to tell you about this new KALIA Farmer eKYC Procedure.
- First, you should go to the official website of the KALIA Portal.
- Now, you will see Complete your e-KYC Option.
- Then, you need to click on this option and read all the given instructions carefully.
- After that, you have to enter your Aadhaar Number and then Click on Verify Option.
- Now, you have to click on Decelerations Option.
- And you are done. Your eKYC will be complete.
KALIA Yojana Grievance Application Procedure
- Firstly, you have to go to the official website
- Then, you have to select the “online Grievance Application form” option which is available in the top corner right-hand side of the homepage.
- Now, a new page will appear on the screen with instructions, read them carefully, and click the proceed option.
- Then, a question will appear on the screen “Do you want to file Grievance?” with two options, Yes and No.
- You have to click yes.
- After that, a new screen will appear where you have to enter your Aadhar card number
- Here, you have to click the show option to see the grievance application form.
- Now, you need to fill the application form with the asked details
- Lastly, you have to click the “submit” option to submit the form.
- A token number will appear, keep in mind that number.
Procedure To Login On The Portal
- At first, you have to go to the official website of Kalia Yojana
- On the homepage, you need to click on the login.
- Here, you need to select your category.
- Then, you have to click on the link according to your category.
- Now, a new page will open in front of you where you have to enter your username, password, and captcha code
- At last, you need to click on the login.
- Toll-Free Number 1800-572-1122
- you may contact this number if you have any queries related to the KALIA Yojana. And for more details, you can check the post at yojanagyaan.in.
- Osepa Odisha MIS Portal Login
- osepa.odisha.gov.in Login
- ESIC Gateway Login
- TNPDS Login at tnpds.gov.in
- labsys.health.kerala.gov.in login
- E Sadhana Telangana and AP
- TNEB Reading Details
- Rastriya Parivarik Labh Yojana
- TNEGA Tnesevai Login
- IFHRMS Login at karuvoolam.tn.gov.in