labsys.health.kerala.gov.in login – Lab diagnosis management system is introduced by the Department of Health and Family Welfare, Kerala State Government which is also called labsys.health.kerala.gov.in. The Kerala State Government is providing a portal for checking the Patient’s Test Reports online by using new software which is called lab Diagnostic management system which helps the government to monitor health updates of covid-19 patients-related information.
The main objective of this system is to provide a 100000 covid-19 test which helps to analyze and monitor the covid cases in Kerala state.
labsys.health.kerala.gov.in – Lab Diagnosis Management System
From the portal, Patients can download their labsys.health.kerala.gov.in Test Report Result by doing the login from the official website. For other information, you can check Test Report Result, download the method the Test Report Result, etc here.
This helps to control the covid-19 cases and helps the government to reduce them by taking some important measures. Through the help of this Portal, Patients can be able to check their own Test Report Results online during Covid-19.
Highlights of labsys health gov in Login Kerala Result
|Name of Department||Department of Health and Family Welfare|
|Portal Name||Lab Diagnosis Management System Portal|
|Government||The Government of Kerala|
|Developed, Designed, and Hosted by||National Informatics Centre (NIC)|
|Article Name||labsys.health.kerala.gov.in Test Report Result Login Welcome|
|Objective||To provide Test Report Online During Covid-19.|
Objective of labsys.health.kerala.gov.in
- The motive of this is the Kerala Government is to promote digital India.
- With the help of this portal, patients can get their Test Reports online.
- People of Kerala State can also download their Test Reports through the labsys.health.kerala.gov.in Portal due to covid-19.
Covid 19 Statistics as of 26-01-22:
The cumulative positive cases of today (26-01-22) is 5774857
- Active cases – 300556
- Cumulative recovery- 5421307
- Total persons in quarantine – 457329
- Total in-home quarantine- 446391
- Hospital isolation 10938
- Deaths- 52281
Benefits of labsys.health.Kerala.gov.in
- You do need to visit the Hospital to collect your Test Report during covid-19.
- All the services provided by this Portal will get provided through online mode.
Services Provided By labsys.health.kerala.gov.in
- Health Monitoring – Sign Up (For Registering Labs)
- Download Test Reports
- Know Your SRF Number
If you want to register yourself into labsys-kerala-gov-in-login then you have to follow these steps which are given below:
How to Registration into Labsys Kerala website?
- First, visit the official website of http://labsys.health.kerala.gov.in/ admin/ Administration/ new_user.
- Then open, the health monitoring sign-up form.
- Now, select the establishment type as a laboratory.
- After this enter the establishment email ID.
- After that type of ownership in the dropdown.
- Establish a contact number.
- After this enter the establishment address.
- After that enter name of the Nodal Officer and the mobile number of the Nodal Officer.
- Select your state and district from the dropdown and enter your pin code.
- Now enter your local body type.
- Enter your preferred login name and password.
- After that confirm the password and enter the captcha code.
- After giving all the relevant details now click on the submit button and you will get successfully registered on the lab Diagnostic management system.
If you want to log in after completing your registration then you have to follow these steps which are given below:
How to login at the Labsys Kerala website?
- First, visit the labsys.kerala.gov.in.
- Open the homepage of labsys.health.kerala.gov.in login dashboard.
- Now click on the login button on the top right corner of the home screen.
- Enter username and password.
- Now enter the captcha code and click on the sign-in button.
Features of labsys.health.gov.in login
- This system is based on a GIS interface that uses Google Maps to real-time data with the help of a map of the state.
- Its helps to present cases of the disease on the map by a particular marker.
- You cam easily get visual analysis of pattern and disease spread data and future possibilities of spreading.
- This helps Kerala state to process the registered cases and helps to present reports as quickly as possible which is used by the health department in real-time situations and has to take necessary precautions and Measurements if requires to control the disease.
- This system is very helpful in preventing the message spreading of the disease at increasing rates which helps to avoid the out-breaking of scale experience cases that are faced by Karnataka state in the last couple of years.
Download labsys.health.kerala.gov.in Covid19 RT-PCR Test Results Report
If you want to download the test report of covid 19 through labs health Kerala gov then you have to follow these steps which are given below:
How to download the Covid19 RT-PCR Test Results Report from labsys.health.kerala.gov.in login Portal?
- First, go to the official website.
- After that click on the download test report option on the left top corner.
- Now on the next page select your SRF number.
- After this enter your mobile number and captcha code.
- Click on the download button and your test report is easily downloaded on your device.
Link for direct download test report -> https://labsys.health.kerala.gov.in/Download_report/patient_test_report
Address of Communication:
Any visitor in need of information on Covid 19 or any related healthcare and family welfare issues can contact at:
- Department of Health & Family Welfare, Govt of Kerala
- 6th Floor, Secretariat Annexe -II, Govt Secretariat
- Thiruvananthapuram – 695001
- Phone: +91 4712327865
- Email: [email protected]
- Cowin Covid-19 Vaccine Registration App Login
- osepa.odisha.gov.in Login
- TNEGA Tnesevai Login
- TNEB Reading Details
- Hogatoga App Download
- IFHRMS Login at karuvoolam.tn.gov.in
- TNPDS Login at tnpds.gov.