Maharashtra Bhulekh Naksha Portal is introduced by the Revenue Department of the Government of Maharashtra for knowing information related to the land map, online land record, Khatauni number, Khevat number, Khasra number, etc. It is also known as “Mahabhulekh (Maharashtra Land Records)” which is divided on the basis of major locations of the state like Pune, Nashik, Aurangabad, Nagpur, Konkan, and Amravati.
Through this portal citizens living in Maharashtra can make their own land record card sitting at home and can also get it renewed. For more information regarding this portal, you have to read the article carefully till the end.
Maharashtra Mahabhumi Abhilekh
The Government of Maharashtra has also created an online land records portal known as Mahabhulekh for all the land records. With the help of this @mahabhumi.gov.in portal, people will save the time that one has to spend outside a government office to collect a small amount of information and provide the information within a few minutes.
It has been expanded to 6 major places in the state. Aurangabad, Konkan, Pune, Nashik, Nagpur, Amravati are included in these major places. People living in Maharashtra can get all the work of their land records done online.
Mahabhulekh 7/12 Highlights – Land Records Portal of Maharashtra State
|Portal Name||Land Records (Mahabhulekh)|
|Beginning||by Maharashtra government|
|Objective||To get information related to Satbara, and land in Maharashtra|
|Site-Building||National Informatics Center (NIC) and Maharashtra Revenue Department|
Mahabhulekh 7/12 Utara – Bhulekh Mahabhoomi
|Name of Service||Mahabhumi Abhilekh (Mahabhulekh)|
|Type of Service||Online Land records system, Anyror 7/12|
|Land Record Verification Website||https://aapleabhilekh.mahabhumi.gov.in/|
|Area of Service||Ahmednagar, Buldhana, Jalgaon, Nagpur, Pune, Solapur, Akola, Chandrapur, Jalna, Nanded, Raigad, Thane, Amravati, Dhule, Kolhapur, Nandurbar, Ratnagiri, Wardha, Aurangabad, Gadchiroli, Latur, Nashik, Sangli Beed, Washim, Mumbai City, Gondia, Satara, Osmanabad, Bhandara, Yavatmal, Mumbai Sub-urban, Hingoli, Sindhudurg, Parbhani|
Bhulekh is giving you complete information about your land online anytime from anywhere and you can also download it online as well. With the help of this people of the state will not need to go to Patwarkhana. Now people are sitting at home. It is also known in different places by different names like Jamabandi, Khasra Khatauni, records, Land details, field papers, farm maps, etc. You can easily see it by visiting the official website on the Internet, this will also save the time for people.
Information About e-maps
The maps of the entire state have been digitized so that the citizens of the state do not need to visit the government offices to see the map. With the help of this, your land can also be seen through satellite on the official website. These maps have been made available on the official website. So that all citizens can get information related to the map. On the basis of these maps, the boundaries of the land are made.
Mahabhulekh District Wise Land Records Related Link-
|District||Subdistrict||Official Website Links|
|Nashik||Nashik, Ahmednagar, Jalgaon, Dhule, Nandurbar||Click Here|
|Pune||Pune, Satara, Solapur, Sangla, Kolhapur||Click Here|
|Nagpur||Nagpur, Bhandara, Wardha, Chandrapur, Gadchiroli, Gondia||Click Here|
|Aurangabad||Aurangabad, Jalna, Hingoli, Nanded, Latur, Osmanabad, Bid, Parbhani||Click Here|
|Konkan||Palghar, Thane, Raigad, Ratnagiri, Sindhudurg, Mumbai Suburban, Mumbai City||Click Here|
|Amravati||Amravati, Akola, Buldhana, Washim, Yavatmal||Click Here|
As you know the government has made 7/12 by the revenue department. 7/12 complete details about the land like name of cultivation, length width of land there, owner of the land, number of surveyed land, details of cultivation like fertilizer power, pesticides it also contains the details of the loan given to the owner of the land which is given by the government agency.
All the records of the expenses on the land by the owner such as buying seeds, fertilizers, or pesticides, any type of loan taken by the owner of the land, and all the ownership-related documents are made online. The use of, the last crop to be planted in agriculture and which has been planted, whether the land has been irrigated by rain or has been done manually.
Through Mahabhulekh Portal, we get all the information on land details online the benefits of this portal are given below:
- With the help of this portal you can check infomation related to land.
- Now you do not need to go to any government office, you can easily watch information online from your laptop or phone.
- All the information related to land is available online on this portal.
- This portal contains all the land records of Maharashtra.
- From this portal you can get the information related to your land, then you can see all the information from home without going to any office or Patwari, Tehsildar.
Check Land Record Details Online
- First, visit the official website of Maharashtra State Bhulekh which is “bhulekh.mahabhumi.gov.in”.
- Now, select “Pune” or “Nashik” or “Aurangabad” or “Nagpur” or “Konkan” or “Amravati” from the home page of the website.
- Click on “Go” option and a new web page will appear on the screen where you have to select “7/12” or “8A”.
- Enter the details asked on the screen like District, County, Village.
- After this, select the details asked on the screen and click on the search option.
- Then, enter the captcha code that appears on the screen of the computer.
- After that click on Verify Captcha and then click on Display 7/12 option and get the details as you want.
Download Mahabhulekh Maharashtra Land Record App
- First, open google play store in your mobile phone.
- Enter Mahabhulekh in the search box and click on the search button.
- Click on the install button in front of the first option.
- The Mahabhulekh app will be downloaded on your phone.
Information Related to E mutation
E-mutation has been started under the National Land Record Modernization Programme where you will know the information through a digital medium. In this program, 7-12 data will be computerized and this data will be converted into Unicode. Satbara data will be linked to the Taluka level Revenue Office and Madhyamik Registrar Office will be linked to National Office.
This process started in Pune in 2013 itself. The entire process of e mutation will be computerized by the government. So that the citizens of the state do not face any problems.
Procedure for Making 7/12 Mutation Entry-
- First, you have to go to the official website of Public Data Entry for Property Registration and Mutation in Land Records now click on Proceed to Login option.
- Enter your username in it and login by entering password and captcha code.
- Now, click on the option of mutation will appear in front of you.
- After this, select your roll, after which you have to get an entry in your land record as well.
- Click on submit button. Keep in mind that the entry made by you after clicking on the submit button cannot be changed.
Process to Register Digital Signature Reason 7/12, 8A and Property Card
- Visit the official website of Digital Signature Karan 7/12, 8A and Property Card Signature.
- Click on the link of Check Payment Status which is appear on the homepage.
- Now, you have to enter your PRN number in a new page which is open in front of you.
- After this, click on the submit button.
- In this way you will be able to check the payment status.
Process to Check Payment Status
- First of all you have to visit the official website of 7/12, 8A Property Card Signature.
- The home of the official website will open in front of you. Here you have to click on check payment status.
- After this a page opens in front of you. In which you have to fill the PRN number.
- Then, click on submit option. In this way your payment status will appear in front of you.
Verify Property Card
- First, visit the official website of 7/12, 8A Property Card Signature.
- Now, the home page will open in front of you.
- After this, click on the link of Verify Property Card.
- You will get the option to enter the verification number in front of you, in which you have to enter the verification number.
- Click on submit button.
- In this way you can verify the property card.
District Administration Link for 7/12
If you are still facing any kind of problem then you can solve your problem through this email. Email ID is [email protected]