Mera Ration App: One Nation One Ration Card – राशन कार्ड रजिस्ट्रेशन और डाउनलोड – Mera Ration App is a unique mobile application which is introduced by the central government for promoting the “One Nation One Ration Card” scheme all over India. Under this scheme, there are around 69 crores of NFSA recipients from across the country. This app provides benefits to the people who possess ration cards and are migrants. The MRA mobile application assists aspirants who have moved to new regions for their livelihoods
Through these ration cards, people receive food grains at highly subsidized rates. With the help of ONORC, govt provides ration cards portability aids in all states and UTs of India. For knowing more about the Mera Ration App you have to read this article carefully.
Mera Ration App 2022
Mera ration app is introduced by the Indian govt to furnish the services of “One Nation One Ration Card”, NIC (Nation Informatics Center) on Friday, 12th of March 2021. Through this application, recipients can simply identify their closest FPS (Fair Price Shop) and get all the information like their current transactions, entitlement data, etc. You can easily download this App from the play store.
Mera Ration mobile application is available only in two languages i.e. Hindi and English. Now, It’s available in 14 different languages on the basis of areas where people migrated. Keeping lockdown problems of migrants in mind, govt has initiated this step. Through this migrant ration cardholders living anywhere will get food items at low prices like they were getting in their own state.
National Food Security Act is also known as NFSA. The main purpose of this is to furnish food items at a subsidized price. There are many services that come under NFSA i.e. Integrated Child Development Services. Midday Meal service and PDS (Public Distribution System). The main purpose of launching this act is to proffer all the food nutrients at low rates so that each citizen of India has food to eat and live their life with honor.
One Nation One Ration Card Scheme: The primary aim of this scheme is to give rations items at a subsidized rate. There are many people in India who are unable to get food grains due to their financial problems. For these kinds of residents, govt has taken great initiative and furnished all the benefits of this scheme.
Overview of Mera Ration Application
|Article||Mera Ration mobile app|
|Beneficiary||All Ration Card Holder|
|Updated||16 March 2021|
|Offered By||National Informatics Centre (NIC), FCA Division|
|Mera Ration App Link||Download Here|
Features of Mera Ration App
There are five main features of the Mera Ration app which are given below :
- Searching Closest FPS: By installing this, candidates can easily find their nearest Fair Price Shop.
- Migrant Registration: Through this mobile app Ration cardholders who fall under the migrant category can register themselves and get food essentials.
- Entitlement Information: You can also check your entitlement details through the Mera Ration application.
- Hindi and English Languages Available: Currently, my ration app is available in two languages (Hindi & English). Officials will soon introduce this app in 14 different languages to provide more easiness.
- Current Transactions: You can easily view your latest transaction with the assistance of this application.
Benefits of Mera Ration App – One Nation One Card Application
- Through, the Mera Ration app, migrants will get all the necessary food items at a minimum price as compared to the market rate.
- My ration application is now available for android phones shortly, it will be made available for iOS.
- This is an integrated platform to avail of “One Nation Once Ration Card” different services.
- My Ration application provides sufficient transparency between government working methods and people.
- This application is easy to use and access.
- It also saves precious time people in order to retrieve all the data online from any place.
How to Download Mera Ration App?
If you want to download the Mera Ration App then you have to follow these steps which are given below:
- First, open the “Play Store App” on your Android Mobile.
- Then, the play store app will open on your screen, type “Mera Ration App” on the search box and find the application.
- Now, you have to hit the “Install” button and give permission of installing the app on your device.
- Wait for a minute in order to download the mobile application.
- After this, the “Mera Ration App” will be downloaded.
How to use Mera Ration App?
Mera Ration app is very easy to use because it is available in both English and Hindi languages. After some implementation by authorities now the same application avail in 14 languages. We also explained the complete process of using my ration app in a simpler way. The procedure for using each module is as follows.
Mera Ration App Registration
If you want to register yourself into the Mera Ration App then you have to follow these steps which are given below:
- First, you have to open the app.
- Now, choose the “Registration” option from the home screen.
- Then, On the next page, enter your “Ration Card Number”.
- After this, a new screen will open which contains the details of ration cardholders and all members.
- Here, select the person who is migrated and enter all his/ her information.
- After, click the “Submit” tab, and your registration will be completed.
Steps To Know Your Entitlement
- First, go to the home screen and select the “Know your Entitlement” option.
- You will have two options of checking entitlement via Ration card number or Aadhaar Card so, enter one of this info.
- Now, the Complete information about the commodity balance will be presented on your screen.
- Then, Carefully check your entitlement information from the data shown.
Search Nearby FPS
- First, open the Mera Ration mobile app on your respective phones.
- Then, On the next page, a list of all “Fair Price Shop” will open on the screen.
- Complete details of FSP will be present on your device.
- Here, select your FSP and your location will be open on the phone’s map application.
How to Check your Transactions?
If you want to check your transactions then you have to follow these steps which are given below:
- First, click on the “My Transactions” link from the home screen of the Mera Ration app.
- Now, enter your “Ration Card Number”.
- After this, your last six months of transactions will be presented on your screen.
- Here, the transaction list contains the sale state, type of transaction, sale FPS ID, sale date, rice, wheat, etc.
Steps to Check Eligibility Criteria
If you want to check whether you are an eligible applicant or not then you have to follow these steps which are given below:
- First, select the “Eligibility Criteria” option from the dashboard of the Mera ration app.
- Now, enter your “Ration Card or Aadhaar Card Number” on the next screen.
- After this, submitting the info remarks, and eligibility status will be presented on your screen.
Check Aadhaar Seeding Details
- For aadhaar seeding, candidates have to open the Mera ration app.
- Now, select the “Aadhaar Seeding” option from the homepage.
- Then, enter your Aadhaar Card Number or Ration Card Number details.
- Information about aadhaar seeding will flash on your screen, which consists of member name and aadhaar seeding status.
How to view ONORC States?
If you want to check info about ONORC state then you have to follow these steps which are given below:
- First, click on “ONORC State” option from the home screen.
- On the next page, you will see the map of India with green and red dots blinking over the states.
- More details about the state appear when aspirants will click on any of the given regions.
How to Login into Mere Ration Mobile Application?
- First, open the Mera ration mobile app.
- Now, click on the link named “Login”.
- On the next page, give your info like state, username, and password.
- After this, click on the “Submit” button, and you will be successfully logged in.
How to send Feedback?
If you want to send feedback by Mera ration mobile app or have any suggestions, then follow the process given below:
- First, open the mobile app “Mera Ration”.
- Now, the home screen will display on your screen.
- Then, Click on the “Suggestion/ Feedback” option.
- A feedback form will open, insert your card number, contact number, feedback, and rate the app.
- After that, submit the feedback form.
Process of Submitting FPS Feedback
- First, open the “My Ration App” application on your device.
- A dashboard of the mobile app will open on your phone.
- Then, click on the link “FPS Feedback” given at the bottom of the screen.
- FPS feedback form will be shown, in which aspirants have to furnish info such as state, shop number, mobile number, and choose feedback.
- After that, enter your remarks and submit the form.
- Rashtra Gaan Certificate
- Diksha App Download
- E Sadhana Telangana
- MGNREGA Job Card Account
- Hogatoga App Download
- URLEbird App Download
- UAN Activation and Registration from EPFO Portal
- ESIC Gateway Login
- TNEB Reading Details
- TNEGA Tnesevai Login
Mera Ration App Concerning FAQ
Who are the eligible candidates for using the “Mera Ration” mobile application?
Mera Ration card is can be used by any Indian citizen holding their ration card. This application is specially made for migrants who moved to different places to earn money.
why was the My Ration mobile application developed by NIC?
For providing the facilities of the One Nation Once Ration Card to the people of India NIC developed this ration application.
How many languages are available in the My ration application?
The aim of NIC is to develop an app that is understandable by everyone so, it will be made for 14 more languages soon. But at current, the app is available only in two lang – English and Hindi.
Can I also give feedback with the help of My ration card mobile application?
Mera Ration App also provides the facility to enter your feedback and suggestions through online mode.
Can I also check the eligibility criteria by using mera ration application?
By installing the app on your phone, you will get an option labeled “Eligibility Criteria” from where you can view your eligibility status.