In this article, I am going to tell you about NHTS Telangana and why it is launched by the Telangana government, so let’s begin the article.
NHTS Telangana Gov In
NHTS (Nutrition and Health Tracking System) is an initiative taken by the Women Development Child Welfare Department Government that takes care of social development, economic upliftment of the poor, unfortunate masses, and proper regulation of the health and sanitation of the people, etc.
Nowadays, India is growing fastly in terms of development, and to make India more developed and superior we need to take care of some basic things. For this, a management information system (MIS) is included which involves the registration of pregnant women, lactating mothers, children below 6 years. It focuses on the welfare of the children and provides services such as supplementary nutrition and other things. It is concerned with the information related to the health and nutrition and services attached to it. It monitors Immunization in children and services such as Supplementary Nutrition.
Goals of Nutrition and Health Tracking System was started (NHTS):
This system was first implemented for the Integrated Child Development Scheme (ICD) project of the Krishna district in January 2015. There were several goals of this system which are listed below-
- To improve the nutritional status of children below 5 years of age, pregnant women, lactating mother.
- Their aim was to reduce Infant Mortality Rate, malnutrition and Maternal Mortality Ratio.
- To give motivation to mothers for good feeding practices.
- Providing better nutrition and deliverance facility.
Objectives of the NHTS (Nutrition and Health Tracking System)
The objectives of NHTS (Nutrition and Health Tracking System) are given below :
- Special care for ill children.
- To check if lactating mothers have availed sufficient nutrition services or not.
- Check whether pregnant woman has undergone an anti-natal check-up.
- Every child below the age of 1 should receive immunization doses.
- Quick check up of high-risk pregnant women.
Achievements of NHTS Telangana (Nutrition and Health Tracking System was started)
- The data can be accessed by anyone easily.
- They have achieved a milestone of providing 100% immunization to people.
- Women with high risk of their pregnancy were easily identified in the first trimester of pregnancy.
- The main achievements of NTHS is its reliability and interoperability. Follow-up of beneficiaries is possible as data can be fetched by any Anganwadi Centre (AWC).
- This scheme can be applied in any state in India after the good results in the Krishna district.
- The Nutrition and Health Tracking System are sustainable in providing the services.
How to Register on NHTS Telengana Portal?
To register yourself in the Nutrition and Health Tracking System to get benefits, just follow the following points.
- You have to provide your Adhaar number or Enrollment number.
- Applicants who do not have enrollment or Adhaar number, use twelve nines (999999999999) to continue the process.
- If the children are below one year, it is important to provide the Adhaar number of their mother.
- Children above the age of 1, either the child’s or the mother’s Adhaar number can be provided.
- You have to give the mobile number of either the beneficiary, husband or any family member of the person.
How to Login at NHTS Telengana Portal?
To login into the Nutrition and Health Tracking System, you have to follow the simple steps that are given below :
- At first, go to the official Nutrition And Health Tracking System Telangana Login page.
- Then, type your username and password.
- After that, Click on ‘Login’.
- Now, you have successfully logged in it.
NHTS Telangana Helpline or Contact Details
If you want to solve any query or doubts present in your mind, you can directly reach out below the given email ID for the query.
NHTS Telangana: [email protected]@gmail.com
Frequently Asked Questions
What is NHTS Telangana Portal?
NHTS Telangana involves in getting information for pregnant women, children, etc.
What is NHTS stands for?
NHTS stands for Nutrition and Health Tracking System.
I hope you understand everything regarding the Nutrition and Health Tracking System and don’t have any queries left in mind. It is an initiative of taking care of newborn life and its safety and it is also recognized by the United Nations Organization (WHO).