osepa.odisha.gov.in Login Portal has been launched by the Government of Odhisa. Odisha School Education Programme Authority under the education Portal is for all scheme. Osepa Odisha Portal is the official website of Odisha School E-GOVERNANCE applications. And here, we have shared all the details for osepa odisha login page, extended MIS, teacher profile and osepa e governance.
Osepa Odisha Login Page – Extended EMIS osepa.odisha.gov.in login
For Osepa Extended EMIS under the OSEPA Odisha, has its separate URL and website named EMIS Odisha. And http://emisosepa.odisha.gov.in/ is the official URL address for the Odisha OSEPA login page.
How to login at osepa.odisha.gov.in extended EMIS Portal?
- At first, you need to visit the emisosepa.odisha.gov.in login page.
- Now, you have to open the Management Information Center website.
- After that, you need to find the Extended EMIS login form from there.
- Now, enter your Odisha EMIS User ID.
- After that, enter your OSEPA Odisha Password.
- Provide the captcha code in the required box.
- At last, click on the button to login into the Odisha OSEPA EMIS login page.
View & Edit School Profile on OSEPA Odisha Extended MIS Portal
After logging into the OSEPA Extended MIS module you will get the option to check the school profile there. For that, you have to go to the school module and follow these instructions.
How to View School Profile in OSEPA EMIS School Module?
- At first, you need to visit the OSEPA EMIS portal.
- Now, open the School Module in the Extended MIS dashboard.
- After that, select the School option there.
- Click on School Profile and a list of school profiles will open.
- Enter your District Name, Block, and Cluster.
- Select School and School Management option.
- Enter School UDISE Code.
- Mention School Category, Type, Status, and Infrastructure status.
- View school profile in Extended MIS module at OSEPA Odisha website.
How to edit or update School profile in OSEPA Odisha Extended MIS Portal Login?
- At first, you need to login to OSEPA School EMIS Module
- Open School Profile option from there.
- In Edit, choose between the Profile and Infrastructure option.
- Enter your new School profile update information.
- Submit the form and update profile.
OSEPA Odisha Extended MIS Student Record View and Edit
List of the student services on the OSEPA Odisha EMIS website is given below-
- View student record
- Edit Student record
- Student Admission and Add new student
- View student history
- A transfer student from one school to another
- Add existing student in the school record
- Update Student Aadhaar
- View duplicate student entry
- Update daily attendance of Student
- Update monthly student attendance
- View dropout student
- Transfer student out of school
- Remove student record from the school
How to view of updated student record in emisosepa.odisha.gov.in Extended MIS Portal?
- At first, visit the emisosepa.odisha.gov.in login Portal.
- Now, you need to login into the Extended MIS module.
- After that, open the Student Section.
- For Student record management, click on the Manage Student option.
- For new student admission entry, click on the Admission option.
- For transfer or Student in our out of school, click on the Transfer option.
- For student assessment, click on the assessment option.
- For other services, select the Incentive or Exit tracking option.
OSEPA Teacher Profile Login at ntse.scertodisha.nic.in Portal
For teacher profile update and viewing teacher profile details online, osepa.odisha.gov.in has a teacher module. And to use that, you just need to open the osepa teacher profile login page at ntse scert odisha nic in and follow the below step-
How to login into Odisha OSEPA teacher profile page?
- Go to OSEPA teacher profile link and open https://ntse.scertodisha.nic.in/.
- Click on User Login option from there.
- Enter USED ID and password in the required area.
- Enter captcha code and login to teacher profile page.
Odisha OSEPA Teacher Public View Page
Through the public school view page, teachers can check their osepa teacher profile. For that they just need to foolow the below setps to check view OSEPA teacher public profiles –
- At first, you need to open the link – https://ntse.scertodisha.nic.in/
- Select teacher public view option.
- Now, open PUBLIC VIEW OF SCHOOL WITH TEACHERS.
- After that, you need to select the district, block, level of school.
- Next, submit the form and your OSEPA teacher profile will be displayed there.
To check the profile, go to the given link and website – https://ntse.scertodisha.nic.in/ public/Teacher-school-view.aspx.