The OSEPA Odisha stands for the Odisha School Education Programme Authority which is concentrated on the activities of all the districts of the whole State of Odisha. It is an independent body and autonomous for the implementation of the Odisha School Education Programmes (Class – I to XII). The authority will be concentrated activities in all districts of the whole State of Odisha.
Osepa Odisha Portal is an official website which is introduced by the Government of Odhisa of Odisha School E-GOVERNANCE applications for education scheme which provides 400 rupees for every student for two pairs of uniforms and 200 rupees for a pair of shoes and socks and you can also know the details like Students Records, teacher profile, School Details, and Osepa e-governance.
In this article, you can know the details like Osepa MIS Portal login, view and edit School Profile, view and edit Student Profile, etc.
Overview of Osepa Odisha Portal 2022
|Portal Name||Osepa Odisha Portal|
|Services||student gets new admission, free uniforms|
|Authority by||Government of Odisha|
|Departement||Education Department, Government of Odisha|
|Service for||Student of Odisha|
|Official Site URL||http://osepa.odisha.gov.in|
- Students can get information regarding new admission.
- They also get TC to change school.
- Through this site students get free uniforms.
- You can check student attendance online.
- You can also visit your School Profile and Student records.
How to login into the Odisha Extended MIS Portal?
If you want to login into Osepa Extended EMIS under the OSEPA Odisha Portal then with the help of these steps you can easily login into this website:
- Open the OSEPA Odisha Portal through this link http://osepa.odisha.gov.in/.
- Now click on the Extended MIS Tab on the homepage.
- After this login page will open in front of you.
- Now give the details like Username, Password, and Captcha code.
- Press on the login button.
For Odisha OSEPA Teacher Public visiting the page
If the Osepa teacher wants to visit the profile login page and update and view teacher profile details online at osepa.odisha.gov.in then you have to follow these steps:
- Open the OSEPA Odisha Portal.
- Now click on the E-governance tab on the homepage.
- Press on the school login option.
- Open the login page on your screen.
- Enter the Username, password, and captcha code.
- Click on the submit button.
How to Edit your School Profile on OSEPA Odisha Extended MIS?
After completing the login process into the OSEPA Extended MIS module then you can visit your profile and update your School profile by following these steps which are mentioned below:
- First, visit the OSEPA EMIS portal or click here.
- After this you have to log in on the OSEPA EMIS portal.
- Then the dashboard will be open on your screen.
- Now click on the School profile option under School.
- Enter the details like District Name, Block, and Cluster and Choose School and School Management
- Also enter the School UDISE Code.
- Select School Category, Type, Status, and Infrastructure status.
- Press on the search button.
- School profile details will open into on your screen.
How to Edit the School profile on OSEPA Odisha Extended MIS?
- Log into the OSEPA EMIS portal.
- After this open School section from the Menu and click on the School Profile.
- Then search a school to know the details of the school.
- The school profile details will open into your display and press on the Edit icon between Profile and Infrastructure.
- Now enter the School profile update information.
- Submit the form and the update your profile.
On the OSEPA official website, you can also install the School profile and infrastructure details in PDF.
How to view School Profile on OSEPA Odisha Extended MIS?
If you want to know the updated student record in emisosepa.odisha.gov.in then you have to follow these steps:
- visit the emisosepa.odisha.gov.in.
- Log into the Osepa MIS Portal.
- Click on the dashboard and open the Student Section.
- On the Manage Student option students can manage Student record management.
- For new student admission entry then press on the Admission option.
- On the Transfer option you can transfer or Student in out of school or make transfer certificate.
- Press on the assessment option For student assessment.
- Choose the Incentive or Exit tracking option for another services.
List of the Service available for students at Odisha OSEPA EMIS website
List of the services which is provided by the OSEPA Odisha EMIS website-
- View and Edit student records.
- Student Admission details.
- Check Students attendance
- Add new student.
- View student history.
- Transfer students from one school to another.
- Add existing students to the school record.
- Update Student Aadhaar.
- View duplicate student entry.
- Update daily attendance of students.
- Update monthly student attendance.
- View dropout student.
- Transfer student out of school.
- Remove student records from the school.
How to login into the Teacher profile page on the Odisha OSEPA?
If the teachers want to visit the OSEPA teacher public profile, through the public school view page. Then they have to follow these steps:
- Open the OSEPA Odisha official website.
- The Home Page wil open now click on the E-governance tab.
- Press on the Teacher Public View option.
- Now select the District, Block, level of the school, and enter captcha code.
- After this the School list will open on the screen.
- Select the any school to open the teacher’s public profile.
Osepa Odisha MIS Portal Helpline
- School Students Helpline Number- 18003456722
- Child Helpline Number-1908