PICME stands for Pregnant and Infant Cohort Monitoring and Evaluation Scheme (PICME) this is an online portal where you can know what kind of healthcare and medicines is essential for pregnant women. Tamil Nandu Government’s main motive is to come to this portal to save the pregnant women of the state in order to help them with a smooth and comfortable pregnancy period.
Furthermore, you can use this portal online mode which comes under the ‘Directorate of public health and prevention medicine’ department not only but also you are free from physically visiting the government offices time and again which would be very tiring and risky in the later stages of pregnancy.
The Tamil Nadu government is also pushing the public to register for the PICME number to get the birth certificate. If women want to know the PICME number status then with the help of this picme.tn.gov.in they can easily visit the online portal. This portal is giving the PICME number for tracking them till the baby gets the birth certificate it is a12 digit identification number and an online website set up to facilitate pregnant women to do the number tracking.
Pregnant mothers can also visit the nearest Anganwadi center workers, village-level CSC centers, or local nurses to collect the licenses plates. The nurse will also assist the women in unloading the required document on the online portal.
PICME Login & Registration 2022 Overview
|Name of the portal||PICME|
|Full form||Pregnancy and Infant Cohort Monitoring and Evaluation|
|Launched in||Tamil Nadu State|
|Launched by||Government of Tamil Nadu|
|Department||Directorate of public health and prevention medicine|
|Portal Objective||Providing online services|
|Beneficiaries||Pregnant women who are citizens of Tamil Nadu|
Benefits of the Registration in PICME
After the registration herself on the official website portal by the pregnant women, they get various benefits like:
- This portal provide the RCH (Reproductive and Child Health) scheme which include health check-ups, food supplements, medicines, proper diet intake charts, etc.
- They probvide financial aid facility under the ‘Dr.Muthulakshmi’.
- In the scheme of the under Dr. Muthulakshmi Reddy’s after the registration womens get , the first installment of Rs 2000 before12 months.
- Afetr the three months of registration second installment is directly transferred to the bank account.
- The third installment of Rs 2000 was paid after four months of registration to the beneficiary’s bank account.
- The fifth installment, Rs 4000 was given after the pregnant women were delivered in a government hospital.
- After the newborn vaccination was completed with OPA/Rota/Peneta the Sixth installment of RS 4000 was given.
- 2 IPV doses to the beneficiary’s bank account.
- After the last vaccination, Rubella-Measles, is before the 12th month of the baby the last installment of Rs 2000 given.
- The important documents which are required is Aadhaar Card, Bank Passbook, Spouse Aadhaar Card as the Residential proof, Marriage Certificate,Medical Reports including scanning,Gynecologist prescriptions,Last three months transaction records,Two photographs.
Registration procedure of PICME
If you want to take all these benefits from this online portal then first you have to register yourself into this portal. You can register yourself through the online portal picme.tn.gov.in or directly consult concerned departments through the offline process.
For Offline Registration:
- In the offline process, pregnant women can easily register themselves free of cost they have to go to near the Seva centers and contact them for register.
- Patients can also use this easy option for registration women have to call in the the toll-free number which is 102.
- After this the final procedure is by contacting the nearest government hospital and by connecting with the concerned authorities there.
For Online Registration:
- Visit the official online website picme.tn.gov.in for PICME registration.
- The homepage will be appear in your screen now you have to click on the ‘Pre-Registration by public’ button present at the top right corner of the page.
- An application page will be appeard where the ‘Pre-Registration of pregnancy’ form you will get.
- Now fill all the details about the applicant like pregnant women’s name, address, district, municipality/circle name, village, pin code, and select the preferred day and time to visit the VHN etc correctly.
- Enter the email ID, mobile number and click on the generate OTP button.
- After this enter the OTP and captcha code and click on the save option.
- Now after the completion of registration PICME will sent you a 12-digit identification number in your email ID and mobile number.
- The pregnant women have to visit the nearby center so that the government will assign the RCH ID or they will connect with the nearest government healthcare authorities.
How to Login at PICME Login Portal?
After registration, if applicants want to monitor their accounts and want to check the status of all the financial aids and several other facilities so they have to login into their account by following these steps :
- First, you have to visit the official online website portal i.e., https://picme.tn.gov.in/
- Now on the homepage of the website user login will appeard.
- Then, enter the details like User Id , Password which you are create before using your PICME number and RCH ID.
- Enter the captcha code, and click on submit button.
- After login into your acoount now you can edit the details whenever required and can access your account or know the several details like the status of the financial aids.
Mobile Access details of PICME
Applicant can also access their account through their mobile phone with the help of these steps which are given below:
- visit the official site of picme.tn.gov.in portal to know the PICME number status.
- In the right side on the homepage you will see the ‘Pre-Registration by public’ option at the top right side.
- A new page will be open now click on the ‘Mobile No Acknowledgement’ option from the various services mentioned.
- After entering the registered mobile number now click on the ‘Get Details’ button.
Contact Details of PICEME
- Call center number- 102
- E-mail address- [email protected]
- Office address: Directorate of Public health & preventive Medicine,359, Anna Salai, DMS complex, Teynampet, Chennai – 600006
- PBX No – 24335075, 24334818