The official site for PointClickCare Point of Care is pointclickcare.com. Go to login.pointclickcare.com to sign in to the PointClickCare page.
On the PointClickCare Poc Cna Login Page, keep track of the care they give. Here are more specifics about it.
PointClickCare Login Steps
- Go to the login.pointclickcare.com page.
- Enter your User ID and your password.
- Now, click on the ‘Login’ button.
- Finally, your PointClickCare login dashboard homepage will get opened.
Steps for Pointclickcare POC CNA Login Module Page
To login into the Pointclickcare POC CNA Login Module, use the following steps –
- Open login.pointclickcarel.com and login using your credentials.
- Now, go to the menu and select Clinical option.
- Now, open the Modules option.
- After that, click on the POC link.
- Now your POC CNA dashboard will be open on the screen.
On the page, you will see three options –
- POC Shift Dashboard
Now, you can see all the residents in the facility listed there.
ALSO READ – UTSA Blackboard Login
How to Document Care on PointClickCare POC Page?
- Open the homepage and login pointclickcare POC CNA login page.
- Go to Clinical > Modules > POC.
- Click on POC option again.
- Select the resident you want to document care for.
- Your screen will be filled with the resident profile.
- Select the type of care you want to record.
- Enter the care details.
- Submit your care documentation on the Pointclickcare POC CNA login module.
PointClickCare Login Portal Options
On the pointclickcare.com login page, you will see four options –
People Also Ask
What is the official pointclickcare login website?
login.pointclickcare.com page is the login website.
Can I access PointClickCare from my house?
Yes, you can.
What does POC mean in CNA?
POC is an acronym for Point of Care.
Is there a PointClickCare app?
Yes, the application is called Companion.
Why am I unable to access my PCC Account?
Clearly, there is an issue with the PCC account. Contact support for assistance.
How do I reset my password?
Sign in to the pointclickcare dashboard, then navigate to My profile. There, you can change your password.