मिशन प्रेरणा Prernaup.in Login – In this article, we are sharing the important details for Student Corner Prernaup.in, Prernaup.in Login, Mission Prerna portal, Student Registration. So, please check out the post for know brief details on this topic.
Prerna up.in – What is Mission Prerna Portal?
Prerna up.in is the portal which is introduced by the government of Uttar Pradesh for the purpose of expanding the Quality of Education in the schools under Basic Shiksha Vibhag which has approx 1.6 million schools and the government also expects to improve and work on the Result of understudies of Class 1 to 5 by 2022.
The project also guaranteed equality for all the gender orientations and eliminates any sort of discrimination against race, color, shading, creed, gender. In UP more than 16 lakh schools come under the basic education department and the government has set a target of 2022 to provide basic education to all these children. The Portal will give primary learning to the Students.
All interventions of the mission Prerna will together guarantee that no less than 80 % of the Students of each School and block obtain basic Learning Skills and to be declared as Prerak Blocks, Prerak Districts, and Prerak Mandals which will at last prompt a Prerak Pradesh.
The Basic Education Project was dispatched to give free and equivalent schooling to all youngsters below the age of 14 years. if you follow this Mission Prerna Portal and you want to take complete information about this scheme, then this article will help you for taking advantage of this scheme easily.
Student Corner Prernaup.in – मिशन प्रेरणा
If you want o download the Prerna up.in to take advantage of many useful learning materials Educational videos etc for the students from this portal then you have to follow these steps which are given below:
- First, students have to search Prerna up.in on Google or go through this link Mission prerna official website.
- Now, hower over the “Student Corner” on the homepage.
- Then yow will have to select the option available:
2. Learning Material.
- After this select the class on the E-pathshala page for access to the chapter explains and Solution.
- If you want to view the content or Learning Material then click on the search button and enter your class, subject, And Topic.
- Here, after these steps you will get Learning materials appear on the screen such as audio, Video, Books, Poster, documents,etc.
How to Login at PrernaUp.in?
If you want to view your study materials then you have to log in to PrernaUp.in. and for login, you have to follow these steps which are given below:
- First, copy this prernaup.in link and search on it in google for the official website.
- Now press on the login button on the homepage.
- After this enter the “Username” and “Password” on the login page.
- you will get your username and password at BRC.
- Then, fill the captcha code and click on the Proceed Button.
Student Registration Prerna Sathi Portal
If any students want to register themselves into the Prerna up.in then they have to follow these steps which are given below:
- First, you have to open a browser on your device and type on the browser Prerna up.in and you have to enter on the website of Prerna UP.
- Then click on the Login button which is there on the homepage.
- Now, students have to enter their details like username and Password on the login page.
- Click on the Student Registration, and then download the excel file.
- Open the downloaded excel file and edit it.
- After this, students have to fill the required details and upload the excel File.
- Now, download the Excel file of the students.
How to Edit Student Details at PrernaUp.in?
if you want to edit the details of any student, then you have to follow the procedure given below:
- First, go through the link prernaup.in of the official website of Prerna UP.
- Now, press the login button on the homepage.
- After this, students have to enter the username, Passwod Class, Level, Session, School Type, District and School.
- Here, you have to change the details which you want to edit.
- After, completing the edit click on Proceed to Update and save it.
Mission Prerana Teacher Login
If you are a teacher who wants to login on to Prerna UP then follow the process given below and you will be able to log in very easily:
- First, visit the official page of the portal, to which you can easily go by typing “PrernaUP.in” on the browser.
- Now, click on the Bank Data Upload menu.
- Click on the option of Teacher Login.
- After this, enter the details like registered mobile number in the Teacher Signup box, and then click on the verify button.’
- In case your mobile number is not registered then you will receive the message after that you have to contact on 18001800666 and should register your mobile number.
- Now, entering the valid mobile number, you have to press the send OTP button.
- Then, you will receive a message you need to click on ok.
- Teacher Sign Up window will open where you have to enter your registered mobile number.
- Now, select the Login For Bank Upload.
- Click on the verify button for completing the login process.
How to upload Bank Details on UP Prerna Portal?
If you want to upload your bank account details then you have to follow these steps which are given below:
- First, visit Mission Prerna’s website Prernaup.In.
- Click on the Bank Data Update on the home page.
- After go to login you have to enter your username and password.
- Now, the Mission Prerna Dashboard will be open.
- Fill food grains and money amount from April to June.
- Fill food grains and money amount from July to August.
- Fill food grains and money amount from September to February.
- Press on required/relevan.
- Enter the details like District, School, Class.
- Download the excel file and fill the information.
- Click on Proceed for save.
Important Links of PrernaUp.in
|Website Mission-Prerna||Check Here|
|E pathshala learning material||Check Here|
|posters and charts||Check Here|
|Talent Search||Check Here|
|An important document for teachers||Check Here|
|teacher handbook||Check Here|
|teaching learning material||Check Here|
|lesson plan||Check Here|
Contact Details of PrernaUp.in
- Mission Prerna Address: Basic Education Directorate, Nishat Ganj, 226007,
- Phone No:1800-1800-666
- Mail: [email protected]
- Website: www.prernaup.in