Sarthi Parivahan Sewa Application Status, Sarthi Parivahan Sewa at parivahan.gov.in Portal Login Process, Registration & Pay E-Challan, Check Status | Standardise vehicle registration and driving licence-related activities.
Sarthi Parivahan Sewa 2022
Sarathi Parivahan Sewa Portal Login- Nowadays, when the world is going to be a digital world. And for this, the services need to be in digital way. If you are an Indian citizen and are also driving a vehicle, then you need to have important documents like the vehicle registration certificate, and a valid driving license. The Ministry of Road Transport and Highways (MORTH) has taken this step to focus on digital services, the Regional Transport Offices (RTOs) across the country.
The two most important flagship projects were also created with the motive to automate all vehicle registration and driving license-related activities. The projects were the Vahan portal and the Sarathi Parivahan Sewa. The Sarathi Parivahan Sewa is for Driving Licenses (DL). Today, we shall be discussing particularly the Vahan portal. This portal is helpful for you to create national-level and state-level registers of vehicles or DL information.
The government has launched a portal, i.e., vahan.parivahan.gov.in, which can be easily accessed by you to get all the details. This Vahan portal provides a list of online services like Transfer of the ownership of the vehicle, Status for various services, Payment of road tax, Renewal of Vehicle Registration, Cancellation of hypothecation, Online Trade Certificate, Application for NOC (No Objection Certificate), Application of self backlog, Appointment Facility, Vahan Parivahan Duplicate Registration Certificate, Online LOI, Address Change, Online permit, Hypothecation addition including the online payment of taxes and fees charged for the vehicle.
This article is helpful for you to know about the Vahan portal and its services. You need to go through this article to have all the detailed information for the services under the official portal.
Overview of Sarathi Parivahan Sewa Scheme
|Authority||Government of India|
|Department||Ministry of Road Transport and Highways (MoRTH)|
|Services Provided||Rc status, Vehicle details, new registration, Application Status, Driving Licence, Owner Details, Hypothecation, Slot Booking, Insurance, Mobile number Updation, etc.|
|Official Website||click here|
|Service for||Commercial and Private Vehicle|
|Road Transport and Highways||Shri Nitin Jairam Gadkari|
|Portable Accessibility||PAN India|
mParivahan Sewa app download
You can easily download the mParivahan App on your mobile phone from the Google Play Store or Apple store. By downloading this, you can easily access DL and RC services. And plus point, the mParivahan Sewa mobile application is available in different languages like English, Hindi, and Marathi. License registration, getting vehicle details, paying road tax, registering complaints, etc can be used by this app.
You can also get vehicle registration facility details like insurance validity, vehicle fitness validity, and PUC certificate. If you want to get instant access to transport office-related services and information, then this app is very helpful to you. Some important features like Virtual RC or DL, Encrypted QR Code, Information Services, DL or RC search, Transport Notification, and RTO/Traffic Office Locations.
Sarathi Parivahan Sewa Portal: Online Services
Some online services are provided by the www.parivahan.gov.in portal:
- Vehicle-related services through the Vaahan Parivahan Sewa website such as renewal of registration, issue of duplicate RC, etc.
- Driving license-related services through the Sarathi Parivahan.gov.in website, including applying for DL, renewal of DL, issue of duplicate DL, etc.
- Checkpost tax for vehicle tax collection at checkpost
- Fancy number booking
- National register or NR services
- National permit authorization
- AITP (All India Tourist Permit) authorization
- SLD (Speed Limiting Device) maker
- CNG (Compressed natural gas) maker through the CNG Vahan Sewa portal
- VLTD (Vehicle Location Tracking Device) maker through vahan.parivahan.gov.in portal
- PUCC (Pollution Under Control Certificate)
- Trade certificate
- Vahan Green Sewa
- Vehicle recall
Some details like license details, vehicle details, registration, permits, act, rules and policies, notifications and forms, etc are also provided by the Parivahan Sewa portal. Here, you can also find various downloadable forms and access these forms.
Steps to Add Pending or Modify Uploaded Document
The Vahan portal provides you the facility of adding the pending document and also modifying the uploaded document through the portal. You just need to follow the simple steps below.
- First of all, you need to visit the official portal of the Vahan Parivahan.
- On the homepage, you have to click on Add Pending/Modify Uploaded documents option.
- Here, you will have two options i.e. Add pending Document and Modify Upload Document.
- Now, you have to fill in the details under add pending documents i.e. Registration number, application number, and Mobile number.
- On your mobile number, the authority will send the OTP.
- Again, you must fill in the same details for Modifying Upload Document.
- Now, you can add or modify the document in the Vahan Parivahan portal.
Steps to Check Pending Transaction
You can check the details of this service given below.
- First, you need to go to the official portal.
- On the homepage, you have to tap on the Check pending transaction option.
- Now, you have to select the appropriate link to check your pending transaction.
- You can check the pending transaction through the Transaction number and Registration.
- You have to enter your registration number and the last 5 digits of chasis number.
Vahan Parivahan online payment: Vehicle tax
You have to follow some steps to pay vehicle tax online, below are the steps:
- First of all, you have to visit the link vahan.parivahan.gov.in/vahaneservice/.
- Now, you have to register on the portal with your e-mail ID and mobile number.
- Then, you need to log in to the portal.
- After that, you have to click on ‘Pay Vehicle Tax’ under ‘Online Services’.
- Here, you have to give details like Registration Number and Chassis Number.
- In this step, you have to press on ‘Generate OTP’.
- Now, you will receive an OTP which you have to enter.
- Now, you need to click on Submit option.
- Here, you have to choose ‘Tax Mode’.
- Now, you need to give the ‘Permit Details’ (if applicable).
- In this step, the total payable amount will appear on the screen, you need to press ‘Submit’.
- Then, you have to click on ‘Confirm payment’.
- Now, you have to select your payment gateway and accept the terms and conditions.
- Lastly, you have to press ‘Continue’.
Steps to Vahan Parivahan Sewa Portal check RC application status
You can check the Parivahan Sewa Vehicle-Related services include as Vehicle Registration Certificate (RC) status online. Here are the steps:
- First, you need to go to the portal for an RC status check.
- Now, you have to click on ‘Vehicle Related Services’ under ‘Online Services’.
- Then, you have to choose the state from the dropdown menu.
- Here, you have to press on ‘Vehicle Registration Number’.
- Then, you need to select the ‘State RTO’ and you have to click on the ‘Proceed’.
- Now, you have to press the ‘Status’ option.
- In this step, you have to click on ‘Know Your Application Status.
- Now, you need to provide the RC application number in ‘Application Number’.
- After that, you have to enter the Captcha code.
- Then, you need to click on the ‘Submit’ option.
- And now, you need to click on ‘View Report’.
- And, you are done.
Vahan Parivahan Sewa Portal: slot booking
You should follow the procedure which is explained below to book a slot online for the DL test:
- First, you need to go to the portal.
- Now, you need to press ‘Driving License Related Services’ under ‘Online Services’.
- Then, you have to select the state from the dropdown.
- On the transport department page, you have to select the ‘DL Test Slot Booking’ option under ‘Appointments’.
- Now, you have to enter application details through one of the two options- Application Number or Learner License Number.
- Here, you have to give the application number or learner license number, the applicant’s date of birth, and verification code.
- Then, you need to press the ‘Submit’.
- Now, you can book the slot for the DL test by selecting the preferred date and time.
Steps to apply for a driving license online
- First, you need to go to the official website i.e., parivahan.gov.in/parivahan/.
- Now, you have to click on ‘Driving License Related Services’.
- Here, you have to select the state from the dropdown.
- Then, you need to choose the type of driving license as per your wish.
- After that, you need to provide the needed details along with the required documents to complete the application form.
- Now, you have to click on submit to proceed.
- After that, you will be given a Web Application Number that can be used to track the application status.
- Now, you will be notified through SMS.
- Then, you have to visit the RTO for document verification, pay the application charges and complete the further process to obtain the license.
Required documents for driving license application
For Light Motor Vehicle (LMV), the duration of the course will be four weeks, which would be for 29 hours. Some documents required to apply for a driving license are:
- Duly filled application form
- Age proof such as Aadhar card, PAN card, Passport, Birth certificate, etc.
- Address proof such as Aadhar Card, Passport, Ration card, Voter ID card, utility bills, etc.
- Passport size photographs
- Form 1 and 1A for medical certificates
- A driver training certificate, if applying for a commercial driving license
- Application fees
Parivahan Sewa Portal: Details and services
You can use the Parivahan Sewa website to check your vehicle details. You can also apply for related services. Below are the steps:
- First of all, you need to go to the official website i.e., parivahan.gov.in/parivahan/.
- Then, you have to select the ‘Vehicle Related Services’.
- Now, you need to choose the state.
- After that, you have to select the ‘Vehicle Registration No’ and enter the vehicle registration number.
- Then, you need to select the State RTO from the dropdown.
- Now, you need to click on ‘Proceed’