UP Agriculture Kisan Registration Portal | UP Agriculture | किसान अनुदान पंजीकरण | Kisan Registration Online 2022| upagriculture.com | यूपी किसान पंजीकरण | UP Agriculture Token Generate | UP Pm-Kisan Registration
UP Agriculture Kisan Registration Portal is started by the state government for the farmers of Uttar Pradesh. Through this, they know the information about the work done by the farmer and also know about the various government schemes. You can easily register yourself on the official website of the UP Agriculture Kisan Registration Portal at upagriculture.com after completing the process of online registration.
With the help of this portal, the farmers will be able to get the benefits of the schemes issued according to their eligibility. For more information related to the UP Agriculture Kisan Registration Portal, you just need to check out this article.
Through this, the incentives of the farmers of the state are increased and they get financial help. But due to a lack of information about the schemes, many eligible and needy farmers are not able to get the benefits of government schemes.
So the Uttar Pradesh government, introduce the UP Agriculture Farmer Registration Portal where farmers can take advantage of all the facilities and schemes. But they have to complete the Pm-Kisan registration process. Because the benefit under UP Agriculture will be given by the state government only to those who are registered.
Uttar Pradesh Agriculture Kisan Registration Portal 2022
Farmers of the state will now be able to get their registration done through their mobile from anywhere on the upagriculture Portal. And for this, they will not need to visit the offices to get information about the schemes.
People of the state can get the information on their registered mobile number that is related to the services available on the portal as well as the benefits of other schemes. The beneficiary amount will be transferred to the accounts of citizens through DBT.
All the farmers can complete the UP Agriculture Kisan Registration process through the steps given in the article.
Overview of upagriculture.com Portal
|Article||UP Agriculture Kisan Registration|
|Started||by UP government|
|Department||Agriculture Department, Uttar Pradesh|
|Beneficiary||All farmers of the state|
|Objective||Government to farmers through Agriculture Portal Providing benefits of ongoing schemes|
Objective Of UP Agriculture Kisan Portal
The main objective of starting the Agriculture Farmer Registration Portal by the Government of Uttar Pradesh is to provide the benefits of many schemes from this portal. The farmers can get the benefits of other facilities along with registration through DBT Agriculture and under the transparent Kisan Seva Yojna.
With this portal, the citizens of the state do not have to waste their time and money making rounds of government offices and they can easily get all the information related to agriculture, which they can see by registering themselves through the internet while sitting at home.
Uttar Pradesh DBT Agriculture District List
|No.||Name of District||Prayagraj|
|Bareilly||Ambedkar Nagar||Banda District|
|Hapur||Gautam Buddha Nagar||Kanpur Nagar|
|Sant Ravidas Nagar||Rae Bareli||Shamli|
|Allahabad||Sant Kabir Nagar||Sambhaal|
Services Available on UP Kisan Agriculture Portal
|2||Know the progress of sending to the grant account|
|3||Where who got what benefit|
|5||Story of success|
|6||Farmers selected for-profit distribution|
|7||Drought Relief Progress|
|8||list of beneficiaries|
|11||Benefit distribution in schemes|
|12||Progress of registration|
|13||Suggestions and complaints|
|14||Remove token for a grant on the device|
|15||Facilities and Grants for Farmers|
|16||Prime Minister’s Agriculture Irrigation Scheme|
Facilities and Grants are given to Farmers
|S.N.O||Facilities and Grants|
|1.||Up to 90% subsidy for purchase of sprinkler sets|
|2.||Up to 50% subsidy for agricultural defense chemicals|
|3.||50% subsidy for micronutrients|
|4.||50% grant for Bakhari|
|5.||Rs.33 to 40/kg on tehleen seeds and Rs.40 to 45/kg for pulse seeds|
|6.||Rs 130 per kg for hybrid paddy|
|7.||20 to 50% subsidy for agricultural machinery/equipment|
|8.||75% subsidy for gypsum|
|9.||50% subsidy for zinc sulfate|
|10.||70% subsidy for 2-3 hp solar pump and 40% for 5 hp solar pump|
|11.||50% subsidy to farmers of other areas|
|12.||40% subsidy for custom hiring center|
|13.||Rs.2 to Rs.14 per kg for selected varieties of wheat seed|
|14.||90% subsidy on sesame seeds for Bundelkhand farmers|
Eligibility under UP Agriculture Kisan Registration
If you want to apply under upagriculture.com then you have to follow the steps given below-
- Only farmers who are permanent residents of the state of Uttar Pradesh can register for the UP Agriculture Scheme.
- Applications can be accepted only on the official website of the UP Agriculture Department and only then the benefit will be given.
- To do UP Agriculture Registration, the bank account of the farmer should be linked with mobile and Aadhaar.
Required Documents for Uttar Pradesh Agriculture Kisan Portal:
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID Card
- Bank passbook
- IFSC Code
- Mobile number should be linked with Aadhar card
- The mobile number linked with aadhar
- Passport size photo
How to Register at UP Agriculture Kisan Portal?
If you are a farmer and want to register yourself online into this portal, then you have to follow these steps which are given below:
- First, visit the official website of Agriculture Portal (upagriculture.com).
- On the home page, you will see the option of “Register”, click there.
- Now, the list of the schemes opened in front of you.
- Click, on the scheme for which the candidate has to apply.
- Then, the registration form will open in front of you.
- Here, enter all the information asked in the form carefully, as well as upload all the documents asked in the form with it.
- After, checking the form completely, you have to click on the submit button.
- In this way, your registration process will be completed.
If you are a farmer and you want to register yourself offline then you have to follow the steps given below and carry all your documents with them.
- First, they have to contact the State Agricultural Seed Store in charge of the development block / Agriculture Department, or go to the concerned office and take the UP Farmer Registration Form.
- Then, fill in all the information asked in the form.
- After, filling in the information in the registration form, attach the photocopies of the relevant documents with the form.
- Now, submit the form to the same office from where you took your form, then your farmer registration process is completed.
How to Login into UP Agriculture Kisan Portal?
If you want to login into your account then you have to follow these steps which are given below:
- First, visit the official website of the Agriculture Department at upagriculture.com.
- Now, the home page will open.
- Here, you have to select your district in the user login section.
- Then, enter your username and password and click on the login option.
- In this way, your login process will be completed.
How to Apply UP Kisan Credit Card KCC?
- To apply for KCC, you have to visit the official website of Kisan Parparesh Yojana, upagriculture.com.
- Now, click on the link to apply for Kisan Credit Card KCC on the home page of the website.
- After, clicking on the link a new page will open in front of you.
- Then, click on the link “Apply New” given on the newly opened page.
- After this, select your district from the list and click on the button “Search” by entering the information of either your Aadhar Number or Registration Number. After clicking on the button the registration form will open in front of you.
- At last, fill in the information asked in the form and submit the form by clicking on the submit button.
Progress of Sending to the Farmer Grant Account
- To send the grant account, go to the official website of upagriculture.com.
- Now, click on “Know the progress of sending to the grant account” on the home page.
- Then, enter the district, block, farmer registration number, etc. on the new page and click on search.
- After this, give the information related to the progress of sending it to the grant account that will open in front of you.
How to Check the List of UP Beneficiaries?
- First, visit the official website of upagriculture.com.
- Then, on the home page the option of “List of Beneficiaries” will appear, click there.
- Now, on the next page, you have to select Year, All-Season, and All Finance in the plans.
- After making the selection, you have to click on the option of View List.
- After, the beneficiary list will open in front of you.
If you are still facing any kind of problem, related to UP Agriculture Kisan Registration through our website. then you can contact the helpline number started by the state government, which is as follows:-
- Email ID:- [email protected]